Mass Downloader 3.7 and Rapidshare Premium Problems Plz Help

Ismar.P 03/30/2009 10:30 am
I have bought mass download 3.7 and have a premium rapidshare account. But when i try download files from rapidshare.com....... links MD does nothing. Sometimes it starts downloading at stop at around 32% or so. I have tried other programs simialr to MD and they work fine am unsing Vista and IE8 and Firefox 3.x.x.

Does anyone know what is happening or is there a bug with MD or is it my system(i have just formated my hard disk a few days ago) and am running OneCare.

Thanks for you help guys in advanced
Alexander 03/31/2009 03:34 am
Ismar.P,

Thank you for writing us.
Please read the following forum thread to find the way to setup Mass Downloader for Rapidshare downloads better:
http://www.metaproducts.com/forum/Forums_Message.asp?id=16682&pg=0

Regarding 32% downloads - could you please send us the downloading log for one of these problem downloads?
For making the log please check all settings under the Log tab in the Project properties dialog for the selected project. Start downloading. After it is done, if this error appeared, right-click in the Log view window and select "Save to file" item from the pop-up menu. Save file, pack it using WinZip or etc program and email it to support@metaproducts.com with a short description of the problem. Thank you!

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff