Mass Downloader - Instant Paid & No Unlock Key recv''d

Jerry Taylor 02/25/2009 04:09 am
I brought the MetaProducts Mass Downloader ver 3.6.759 on Feb 23, 2009 then send 3 e-mail to support@metaproducts.com about my Order Status with request for the unlock of 30-days trial I download and install and do not received since any responds, key or unlock or even responds for my emails.

So far nothing happens and no any responds as well from Customer Service I send email too.

I paid instant via PayPal Pricw $19.95 USD - Transaction ID: 2DP26076V2376800T

What I should do Now???
Lena Klimova 02/25/2009 05:17 am
Dear Jerry Taylor,

We sent you several e-mails answering you requests. Please check your spam filters, if any. Also reply here in the forum if you still haven''t received our replies.

Thank you for your help and sorry for the inconvenience.

Lena Klimova
MP Staff

> I brought the MetaProducts Mass Downloader ver 3.6.759 on Feb 23, 2009 then send 3 e-mail to support@metaproducts.com about my Order Status with request for the unlock of 30-days trial I download and install and do not received since any responds, key or unlock or even responds for my emails.
>
> So far nothing happens and no any responds as well from Customer Service I send email too.
>
> I paid instant via PayPal Pricw $19.95 USD - Transaction ID: 2DP26076V2376800T
>
> What I should do Now???
Jerry Taylor 02/25/2009 05:45 am
> Dear Jerry Taylor,
>
> We sent you several e-mails answering you requests. Please check your spam filters, if any. Also reply here in the forum if you still haven''''t received our replies.
>
> Thank you for your help and sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Lena Klimova
> MP Staff
>
>
>
> > I brought the MetaProducts Mass Downloader ver 3.6.759 on Feb 23, 2009 then send 3 e-mail to support@metaproducts.com about my Order Status with request for the unlock of 30-days trial I download and install and do not received since any responds, key or unlock or even responds for my emails.
> >
> > So far nothing happens and no any responds as well from Customer Service I send email too.
> >
> > I paid instant via PayPal Pricw $19.95 USD - Transaction ID: 2DP26076V2376800T
> >
> > What I should do Now???
=========================
Dear Mrs Lena Klimova..

Thanks for millions for such very fast your responds and the Unlock key!

Finally after full lengh Test the Mass Downloader works better that perfect!

Glad that finaly after several bumps inregard all are solved and works as expected.

Thanks again!