How to disable Mass Downloader when downloading bittorrents

Thomas Kendell 02/14/2009 02:17 pm
I use another program when I download bittorrent files, and I want to disable Mass Downloader from starting up when I select a bittorrent file....

Thanks
Alexander 02/14/2009 04:06 pm
Thomas Kendell,

Thank you for writing us.
What Mass Downloader version do you use? What Internet Explorer and Windows version numbert do you have?

Please go to the Mass Downloader Options dialog, Integration | Browsers section. Check the "Monitor clicks with Ctrl+Alt keys only," click the OK button.

Please check your torrent files download. Will Mass Downloader interfere?

Regards,
Alexander
Alexander Bednyakov
MetaProducts Staff
Thomas Kendell 02/16/2009 08:58 am
Alexander,

This is the information you requested:

Mass Downloader v3.6.759
WinXP Version 2002 SP3
Internet Explorer v6.0.2900.5512

Thomas

> Thomas Kendell,
>
> Thank you for writing us.
> What Mass Downloader version do you use? What Internet Explorer and Windows version numbert do you have?
>
> Please go to the Mass Downloader Options dialog, Integration | Browsers section. Check the "Monitor clicks with Ctrl+Alt keys only," click the OK button.
>
> Please check your torrent files download. Will Mass Downloader interfere?
>
> Regards,
> Alexander
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MetaProducts Staff
Alexander 02/17/2009 03:04 am
Thomas,

Please go to the Mass Downloader Options dialog, Integration | Browsers section and change the Use Method parameter to Alternative or Old, click the OK button.
Now you can skip the link you do not want to download using the depressed Shift key when clicking.

Alexander
Thomas Kendell 02/17/2009 11:04 am
> Thomas,
>
> Please go to the Mass Downloader Options dialog, Integration | Browsers section and change the Use Method parameter to Alternative or Old, click the OK button.
> Now you can skip the link you do not want to download using the depressed Shift key when clicking.
>
> Alexander

Alexander,

Many thanks....
Alexander 02/18/2009 01:31 am
You are welcome.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further question.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff