MD 3.5 doesn''t complete download

Nabil 12/08/2008 12:29 am
I use MD 3.5 to download videos from Animea.com (I can''t give try links because its a paid website, in other words u must be a paying member to be able to download) and it stops downloading at 50%, 60%, or 70% and I can''t get to resume it because the server can allow that. Any help is appreciated
Alexander 12/08/2008 02:27 am
Nabil,

Thank you for writing us.
Could you please make the downloading log file for us? This will help us to find the cause of this problem.

For making the log please check all settings under the Log tab in the Project properties dialog for the selected project. Start downloading. After it is done, if this error appeared, right-click in the Log view window and select "Save to file" item from the pop-up menu. Save file, pack it using WinZip or etc program and email it to support@metaproducts.com as attachment. Please add a short description of the problem.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Lugia010719d1 12/08/2008 04:06 am
> Nabil,
>
> Thank you for writing us.
> Could you please make the downloading log file for us? This will help us to find the cause of this problem.
>
> For making the log please check all settings under the Log tab in the Project properties dialog for the selected project. Start downloading. After it is done, if this error appeared, right-click in the Log view window and select "Save to file" item from the pop-up menu. Save file, pack it using WinZip or etc program and email it to support@metaproducts.com as attachment. Please add a short description of the problem.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff
>

Ok. I had to do it in school, so there is an extra proxy in the way, but it does the same with 99chan.
I am sending the log to the email.
It says
I think the most important part is this:
HTTP0: 484.html: File successfully downloaded
HTTP0: Found alternate URL(s) (6)
HTTP0: Mass Downloader version 3.6.0.759
HTTP0: 484.html: File download started
HTTP0: Starting download. Start - 0, End - 0

Some alternate URLs.. i tried to look through settings of MD and the help file and i did not find anything like that. Maybe i missed it.. Is there a way to switch it off?
Lugia010719d1 12/08/2008 04:08 am
Damn sorry, i accidentally posted it to the wrong thread..