Slowdown and tick appearing early

Wez G 10/21/2008 10:07 am
I have just sent an error I recieved to the support centre email (Gave me a lengthy error log when I clicked to submit the problem), I am not sure if this is connected but I have noticed a slowdown recently with MassDownloader, I have also just formatted my drive and the problem is still there.
Also when a download is near completion sometimes the tick appears early along with MassDownloader slowing down and not able to minimize, I have only noticed this happening when I have more than one item added in my download queue.

Thanks for your support!
Wez Green
Alexander 10/24/2008 03:18 am
Wez Green,

Thank you for writing us.
Could you please tell me your Internet connection speed? How many threads per file do you have (Mass Downloader File menu, Default Project Properties dialog)?

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Wez G 10/24/2008 06:00 am
My connection is 8mb, I usually get around 700-800k downloads on average and I download 1 thread per file and 1 file at a time, this is because I get the best speed doing this from Rapidshare when downloading 1 at a time.

> Wez Green,
>
> Thank you for writing us.
> Could you please tell me your Internet connection speed? How many threads per file do you have (Mass Downloader File menu, Default Project Properties dialog)?
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff
Alexander 10/24/2008 08:32 am
Thank you for this information.
I forwarded it to the developer. He will try to reproduce the problem and find the solution.

Alexander