How can I download from megaupload.com (premium user)?

Jalisco 07/23/2008 05:31 am
Hello, I have a premium account in megaupload. It is possible to add multiple links to MassDownloader for downloading them? I don''t want to add manually each link. Can MassDownloader detect a megaupload URL download link and get the file using my premium account?

I''m using latest version, 3.5, and I''m in the trial period. I have Windows XP.

Thanks.
Alexander 07/24/2008 02:49 am
Jalisco,

Thank you for writing us.
We will obtain the premium account for Megaupload.com and try to fix this problem.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Jalisco 07/24/2008 04:56 am
Thank you very much, Alexander.
Alexander 11/10/2008 03:13 am
Mondenath,

Thank you for writing us.
Please use the Mass Downloader''s Site Manager to specify login details and number of pieces for every of your download sites. You can find it here: Tools main menu, Site Manager.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further question.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
mondenath 11/10/2008 06:16 am
> for your info the site manager is not wroking as of rapidshare is concerned since then its taking the pices but not the premium account deatails

Mondenath,
>
> Thank you for writing us.
> Please use the Mass Downloader''''s Site Manager to specify login details and number of pieces for every of your download sites. You can find it here: Tools main menu, Site Manager.
> Please feel free to contact me if you have any further question.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff
AlexanderBa 11/11/2008 08:41 am
Mondenath,
Could you please describe more exactly what does not work for you? Please download and use the latest build of Mass Downloader:
http://www.metaproducts.com/download/mdsetup.exe
ulaganath k 11/11/2008 10:04 am
> Mondenath,
> Could you please describe more exactly what does not work for you? Please download and use the latest build of Mass Downloader:
> http://www.metaproducts.com/download/mdsetup.exe
>

first of all the site manager adds and for rapidshare logo is not displayed and megaupload logo worked

for ur info both the server works differently like rapid asks for user and pass but mega looks for cookie ie is available only at mega toolbar which u user had to login his account in internet explorer

the downloading of rapidshare is not working when i gave at site manager but it is working when default project properties dialog passwords tab

it is working in that way only when i remove the details in that tab its failed giving a 5 kb downloaded file

i am using the latest version 3.6 only