looking for Repairing Corrupted ZIP Archive

Lottman 07/14/2008 12:08 pm
I''m looking for a dl software that can Repair Corrupted ZIP Archive,and only download corrupted range.

I have downloaded a 200 M file with corrupted data files after download, i try to use flashget to fix it ,but failed

now i hope someone here can help me to resume downloading from 20%
to overwrite the bad range by any software
How to Customize this ?

Any tips, pointers, ideas are highly appreciated. Thanks!

Herbert Lottman
Alexander 07/21/2008 07:46 am
Herbert Lottman,

Please excuse us for the delay.
We are developing the special utility now. It will allow to specify file parts need to be downloaded and add this task to Mass Downloader for completion.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
mondenath 11/10/2008 06:45 am
> but i know this not the place to tell the issue but i had to tell i bought mass downloader yesterday but

i was using it early for about 1.5 yrs more i hope with my uncle site license but unfortunately i missed his contact /

every now and then i searched the best download manager but the problem i faced is the speed which my current isp provider gave is not being fully utilized

i had a 2mb connection i used to download about 4-5gb per day at 220-260 kb/s which i do in free hour of 6 hours

approximately about 75-95 gb per month say i loose about more than 15-20 gb of corrupted files

frankly saying i love mass downloader since then i am used to it thought i may not know the nook and corner facility of it but good but still yet to shine it capability

yesterday i downloaded about 15 files each costing 100mb where i loose about 4 files which is common but i hate since everything being fine .

but when i re-downloadedd i again got two files corrupted say if any files in parts get corrupted in between it will say last part also corrupt but here the real case is last part is not so. for me these three files messed up me wasting 400 mb of my regular daily usage which i had .3gb app in day time

i bought since i love to have a genuine software which is mass downloader where i started with 3.2 version

i request mass downloader team to add a tool in file import incomplete file which need not be a .mass extension let it be a regular file which needs some parts to be downloaded when this feature be added to mass downloader which makes the downloader a complete piece of master for all the downloader

as register user we will continue enjoy this software

please add the utility in mass downloader itself either as a button Repair or from import incomplete

Herbert Lottman,
>
> Please excuse us for the delay.
> We are developing the special utility now. It will allow to specify file parts need to be downloaded and add this task to Mass Downloader for completion.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff
AlexanderBa 11/11/2008 08:34 am
If you know what file segment do you want to download, you can use the special utility which can be downloaded from: http://metaproducts.com/download/segmentdownloader.exe