MASS DOWNLOADER HANGS ON MULTI LOAD

DUNAMIS 03/07/2008 10:51 am
I have the same problem, downloader hangs up when adding multiple files. I am running the latest version of downloader. Once i add the files I cannot add any more untill they complete.
Alexander 03/07/2008 02:38 pm
DUNAMIS,

Thank you for writing us.
Please try to set number of threads per download to 1 using File | Default Project Properties dialog. This will work for newly adding projects.
Please write us about the result. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Alexander
MetaProduct Staff

JPO 08/28/2008 02:41 pm
Hi!

> Thank you for writing us.
> Please try to set number of threads per download to 1 using File | Default Project Properties dialog. This will work for newly adding projects.
> Please write us about the result. Thank you!

I had the same problem, and this works for me. Thank you!

JPO
Alexander 08/29/2008 02:17 am
JPO,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further problem or question.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Glenn G 09/20/2008 02:25 am
> I have the same problem, downloader hangs up when adding multiple files. I am running the latest version of downloader. Once i add the files I cannot add any more untill they complete.

I''m running a new instal of Vista Ultimate 64 bit - Same problem with applicatin hang and I''m running a quad core processor with 8 gigs of ram. It uses about 5% of the processor time but, freezes untill all of the downloads are compleate. I have it set on 5 downloads Max. Oh, I''m downloading from Rapidshare, (if that makes any difference in fixing the problem)
Alexander 09/22/2008 01:19 am
Glenn G,

Thank you for writing us.
How many threads per project do you have?
Please try to set this number to 1 (select all projects with Ctrl+A, right-click -> Properties -> Threads to 1, click the OK button) and test your downloads. If this helps, use the File -> Default Project Properties to specify the threads number for all future projects.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff