Over-ride MD

LeMarque 07/16/2007 10:35 pm
I purchased MD a few weeks ago and for the life of me I can't get it to stop trying to dl from certain sites; Adobe for example wants to load a page for their trial software even tho the button says download. I'm using both FF/w flashgot and IE7 on xp.

I've been thru all settings enabling and disabling stuff. It really should be a button on the MD menu.

So, what must a guy do to prevent MD from trying to dl?

TIA

Alexander 07/17/2007 04:09 am
LeMarque,

Thank you for writing us.

> I purchased MD a few weeks ago and for the life of me I can't get it to stop trying to dl
> from certain sites; Adobe for example wants to load a page for their trial software even
> tho the button says download. I'm using both FF/w flashgot and IE7 on xp.

The quick switch: please right-click the Mass Downloader tray icon (with the three green arrows) and uncheck the Monitor Browser Clicks item of popup menu.
Please write us about the result. Thank you.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
LeMarque 07/31/2007 06:19 pm

Sorry for the dealy.

Try going to Adobe's site to dl a trial and tell me if your successful. Nothing works on their site in FF. In IE7 it works fine. Even uninstalled flashgot.

> LeMarque,
>
> Thank you for writing us.
>
> > I purchased MD a few weeks ago and for the life of me I can't get it to stop trying to dl
> > from certain sites; Adobe for example wants to load a page for their trial software even
> > tho the button says download. I'm using both FF/w flashgot and IE7 on xp.
>
> The quick switch: please right-click the Mass Downloader tray icon (with the three green arrows) and uncheck the Monitor Browser Clicks item of popup menu.
> Please write us about the result. Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff