Will Mass Downloader support RapidShare etc. ?

P.Nandi 06/18/2006 09:35 am
Hi I am a registered user of Mass Downloader. I was wondering if Mass Downloader will support downloading files from services such as RapidShare ( both premium and free one file after other file queue download), Megashare, Megaupload etc. I am now forced to use another proggy called RapGet for this purpose, ut it would be nice if Mas Downloader supports these services. Then even with a free account , say for Rapidshare, I can then queue the files, and one file after other will be downloaded in each hour. Kool. Right now Rapget supports :

Rapidshare.de
Megaupload.com
Sexuploader.com
mytemdir.com
slil.ru
sendspace.com
turboupload.com

etc etc.

Will Massdownloader support these services :) ? TIA

P. Nandi

Thomas Wu 06/18/2006 11:40 pm
Mass Download can support RapidShare and MegaUpload. If your have Premium account of those site,
you could use Mass Download to get file(s).
P.Nandi 06/19/2006 09:47 am
> Mass Download can support RapidShare and MegaUpload. If your have Premium account of those site,
> you could use Mass Download to get file(s).

I know I can do that with Premium accounts. But all the time I dont get premium accounts. For those times in which I dont have free accounts, I would like to queue the rapidshare download links in a queue in Mass Downloader , like I do with RapGet now, and want Mass Downloader to download those files one after another every hour after managing with that picture code ticket thing automatically, like Rapget does now. I was wondering if it is possible Mass Downloader will allow this feature in near future versions. Thanks

P.Nandi

Alexander 06/19/2006 09:54 am
P.Nandi,

We will try to add such support to the 3.4 version of Mass Downloader.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff

Anirudh 12/21/2006 08:25 am
hi,
can someone please tell me step by step ways to download 20-25 files from rapidshare.com if i have a premium account.. these links are ending with a ".html"... it is really irritating to copy and paste 25 links...

thanks
-Anirudh
ben knefelkamp 04/03/2007 09:27 pm
> hi,
> can someone please tell me step by step ways to download 20-25 files from rapidshare.com if i have a premium account.. these links are ending with a ".html"... it is really irritating to copy and paste 25 links...
>
> thanks
> -Anirudh

Amen to that can someone please help. i know im retarded but all mdownloader does is download the link
Jan 04/05/2007 08:06 pm
> Amen to that can someone please help. i know im retarded but all mdownloader does is download the link

It is very very easy..

Just log in to rs (make sure you use IE to log in and set options as MD uses IE's cookies), go to options and check the direct download checkbox (or something to that effect).
Save the settings, and that's it.

No more selection of free or premium, it always starts to download directly.
Sergio 08/01/2007 10:15 am
How I configure a 'Rapidshare Premium Account' in 'Mass Downloader'?

thanks in advance,

S.
Alexander 08/03/2007 09:50 am
Sergio,

Thank you for writing us.
Please try the tip described in the message above.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
james 11/19/2007 05:09 am

hi

i have an account , did the direct download and still cant dl from rapidshare with massdownloader
it just add the file , showes it as it real size but then get a webpage

please help
thanks in advance
Alexander 11/21/2007 03:39 am
James,

Thank you for writing us.
We will fix this problem ASAP.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
kim 11/27/2007 04:52 am
> > Amen to that can someone please help. i know im retarded but all mdownloader does is download the link
>
> It is very very easy..
>
> Just log in to rs (make sure you use IE to log in and set options as MD uses IE's cookies), go to options and check the direct download checkbox (or something to that effect).
> Save the settings, and that's it.
>
> No more selection of free or premium, it always starts to download directly.

I've tried this but without succes. I get a file of 6kb.
Alfred 11/27/2007 06:42 am
> I've tried this but without succes. I get a file of 6kb.
1) Check the download link: it must point to the file itself and NOT the HTML-page.
So if the download link ends with .html, just remove that part and try again
(http://rapidshare.com/12345678/file.ext.html must be http://rapidshare.com/12345678/file.ext)
2) I assume you select the user-ID/password in MD before starting the download?
I'm downloading file from Rapidshare with MD daily without any problems.
Alexander 11/29/2007 06:39 am
Could someone send us a link that has problems with downloading from the Premium Rapidshare account? We tested several different links - Mass Downloader downloads them without any problems.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
dirga.avatar77 05/09/2008 12:44 am
> Mass Download can support RapidShare and MegaUpload. If your have Premium account of those site,
> you could use Mass Download to get file(s).
QHNPROF 05/11/2008 06:16 am
> Could someone send us a link that has problems with downloading from the Premium Rapidshare account? We tested several different links - Mass Downloader downloads them without any problems.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff

If you Login to your rapidshare Account From Internet Explorer or FireFox Then,There is no need to Change anything in MassDownloader!
but if the File You Requested is Not Available for Download (Deleted or Forbidden) or your Account Limit is Exceeded than Massdownloder, Download an Error WebPage Except the file!
Khalid Kh. Ibrahim 01/23/2009 08:08 am
Hi Every Body!!!

To Use Mass Downloader With Rapidshare Premium u Have to Do The Following Steps its Easy!!!

1. In Mass Downloader program go to Tools/Site Manager...

2. Click on +Add then new Window Will Appear.

3. In The new Window Fill Needed Information as bellow!!!

-Site: HTTP/rapidshare.com

-User Name: Your Rapidshare Premium User Name

-Password: Your Rapidshare Premium Password

4. If You Want Choose Where you Want your Files To be Downloaded every Time you Download From RapidShare.com

5. Thats All Enjoy I hope Thats Will Work For you Too Thats works Great For me Thanks!!!

Arco 03/22/2009 10:59 am
1. You must have in RapidShare / Premium Zone Settings / Configuration checked "Direct downloads, requested files are saved without redirection via RapidShare"

2. In RapidShare / Premium Zone Login you must checked member my username&password or you must have opened one webpage loged in your premium account.

3. Do not need input RapidShare username and password in the Mass Downloader.

With this settings Mass Downloader work on RapidShare very, very good!!!

> Hi Every Body!!!
>
> To Use Mass Downloader With Rapidshare Premium u Have to Do The Following Steps its Easy!!!
>
> 1. In Mass Downloader program go to Tools/Site Manager...
>
> 2. Click on +Add then new Window Will Appear.
>
> 3. In The new Window Fill Needed Information as bellow!!!
>
> -Site: HTTP/rapidshare.com
>
> -User Name: Your Rapidshare Premium User Name
>
> -Password: Your Rapidshare Premium Password
>
> 4. If You Want Choose Where you Want your Files To be Downloaded every Time you Download From RapidShare.com
>
> 5. Thats All Enjoy I hope Thats Will Work For you Too Thats works Great For me Thanks!!!
>
>
Khalid Kh. Ibrahim 03/30/2009 04:05 am
Yes That Was Right but every time you resume your stopped downloads you may have Troubles so if you putted your user name and password into the massdownloader then you even don''''t need every time to login into the rapid share premium zone to resume downloads

> 1. You must have in RapidShare / Premium Zone Settings / Configuration checked "Direct downloads, requested files are saved without redirection via RapidShare"
>
> 2. In RapidShare / Premium Zone Login you must checked member my username&password or you must have opened one webpage loged in your premium account.
>
> 3. Do not need input RapidShare username and password in the Mass Downloader.
>
> With this settings Mass Downloader work on RapidShare very, very good!!!
>
>
> > Hi Every Body!!!
> >
> > To Use Mass Downloader With Rapidshare Premium u Have to Do The Following Steps its Easy!!!
> >
> > 1. In Mass Downloader program go to Tools/Site Manager...
> >
> > 2. Click on +Add then new Window Will Appear.
> >
> > 3. In The new Window Fill Needed Information as bellow!!!
> >
> > -Site: HTTP/rapidshare.com
> >
> > -User Name: Your Rapidshare Premium User Name
> >
> > -Password: Your Rapidshare Premium Password
> >
> > 4. If You Want Choose Where you Want your Files To be Downloaded every Time you Download From RapidShare.com
> >
> > 5. Thats All Enjoy I hope Thats Will Work For you Too Thats works Great For me Thanks!!!
> >
> >