Cipboard Error

MD-User 03/27/2006 03:04 pm
hi,

i`m using MassDownloader 3.2.651 SR2.
i often get an "Cannot open Clipboard" Error. cant say why, but i think it often happens during an open remote desktop session. is it a known problem?

where is the download property window gone? if links are dropped to MD only the "normal" file save dialog appears. Bug or am i missing something?

looks like this version is a bit buggy. when will be the next release?

cheers

Daniel
Alexander 04/03/2006 07:35 am
Daniel,

Thank you for writing us.

> i`m using MassDownloader 3.2.651 SR2.
> i often get an "Cannot open Clipboard" Error. cant say why, but i think it often happens
> during an open remote desktop session. is it a known problem?

Could you please download the file http://www.metaproducts.com/download/md655.zip and unzip massdown.exe from it to Mass Downloader disk folder ("c:\Program Files\Mass Downloader" by default)?
Please test it and write me about the result.

> where is the download property window gone? if links are dropped to MD only the "normal"
> file save dialog appears. Bug or am i missing something?

It seems that you have switched option: Mass Downloader Options dialog, Integration page. Please uncheck the "Use default parameters" box.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
MD-User 04/03/2006 08:11 am
> Could you please download the file http://www.metaproducts.com/download/md655.zip and unzip massdown.exe from it to Mass Downloader disk folder ("c:\Program Files\Mass Downloader" by default)?
> Please test it and write me about the result.

For now it looks better. no error until now. will test it further and hope that the clipboard error is gone... :)

> It seems that you have switched option: Mass Downloader Options dialog, Integration page. Please uncheck the "Use default parameters" box.

ok, this one was my fault. works great now.

thx a lot
Alexander 04/03/2006 08:29 am
Good.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Alexander