MMS has only one channel??

Code Division 6 12/28/2005 06:49 am
hi
does any one know abt this?? when i download files from MMS:// protocols they download with only ONE CHANNEL not Multiple channels like how we download via HTTP:// ????? AND it download in terms of minutes and seconds not in MB??

any ways this feature is really important because downloading via MMS is really slowww and actually i mean download videos via MMS
Alexander 12/28/2005 07:40 am
Thank you for writing us.

We plan to add the mutlichannel downloading of stream files to the 3.4 version of Mass Downloader.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Code Division 6 12/29/2005 04:07 am
GOOOD NEWSS heheee

So can u plz let us know by when is Mass Downloader v3.4 be avaible??? and when its available are we gona have to PURCHASE it again or just upgrade??? because im using the latest one v3.2!!!!!

And another comment or Suggestion make mass downloader be able to download via PNM:// prtocols this is also for streaming media!! and ofcourse multichannels too!! then mass downloader will conquer the world!! No product is able to download via PNM:// they are all slow!

i hope with the technology behind mass downloader its gona be greaaat!!!
Alexander 12/29/2005 05:31 am
> So can u plz let us know by when is Mass Downloader v3.4 be avaible???

We plan to release 3.3 version in the end of January. The next 3.4 version will be published in two months after 3.3 one.

> and when its available
> are we gona have to PURCHASE it again or just upgrade??? because im using the latest one
> v3.2!!!!!

All minor upgrades are free. You can read the upgrade policy at the Mass Downloader details page, Upgrades link (http://www.metaproducts.com/mp/mpProducts_Upgrade.asp?id=3)

> And another comment or Suggestion make mass downloader be able to download via PNM://
> prtocols this is also for streaming media!! and ofcourse multichannels too!! then mass
> downloader will conquer the world!! No product is able to download via PNM:// they are all slow!

We work in this direction.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Alexander