Rapidsare & Mirror download

Laur 07/11/2005 06:55 am
Hi

i download the latest version of mass downloader for a try, but i discovered 2 issues:

1. i can`t download from rapidshare.de, even if i change the identification of the program in Internet Explorer

2. I can`t download from 2 or 3 mirrors the same file.

is there any plan to change this issues?

thank`s
Alexander 07/27/2005 06:18 am
Dear Laur,

Thank you for writing us.

> 1. i can`t download from rapidshare.de, even if i change the identification of the program in Internet Explorer

Could you please give us a link for a test? Thank you!

> 2. I can`t download from 2 or 3 mirrors the same file.

We plan to add the support of file mirrors to the 3.3 version of Mass Downloader.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
07/27/2005 12:59 pm
> 1. i can`t download from rapidshare.de, even if i change the identification of the program in Internet Explorer

Have you carefully read the Rapidshare-FAQ?
Are you aware of all the limitations if you are using the free service?
(IP; Proxy, only 1 download-thread; no resume, the download links are generated dynamically for every IP...)

Do you have a PREMIUM-Account?
Download-Managers are only supported in the PREMIUM-Account!

In general Mass Downloader is able to download the files, although it doesn`t make much sense to use Mass Downloader in conjunction with the free service.

@Alexander
> Could you please give us a link for a test?

The upload service is free (up to 50 MB). The steps are:

1. Click on "Durchsuchen" (Point to the file file to be uploaded)
2. Click on "Ins Internet stellen"

After the upload you will get the link to the download page.
(There you have to click on the "Free"-button and wait 15 s to get the dynamically generated download link).
Alexander 07/27/2005 03:05 pm
Thank you for this information.
I forwarded your instructions to the developers. They will test Mass Downloader work with this service.

Sincerely,
Alexander
Col 10/18/2005 09:00 am
> Hi
>
> i download the latest version of mass downloader for a try, but i discovered 2 issues:
>
>
> 2. I can`t download from 2 or 3 mirrors the same file.
>
>
> is there any plan to change this issues?
>
> thank`s

I just downloaded a file using mass from rapidshare with no problem.
Col 10/18/2005 09:03 am
> > Hi
> >
> > i download the latest version of mass downloader for a try, but i discovered 2 issues:
> >
> > 1. i can`t download from rapidshare.de, even if i change the identification of the program in Internet Explorer
> >
> > 2. I can`t download from 2 or 3 mirrors the same file.
> >
> >
> > is there any plan to change this issues?
> >
> > thank`s
>
> I just downloaded a file using mass from rapidshare with no problem.

I tried both standard click method which worked and right click method which also worked correctly, are you sure you have MD configured right ??
nandhu 03/15/2008 12:40 am
Dear Laur
1. i can`t download from rapidshare.de, even if i change the identification of the program in Internet Explorer

http://rapidshare.com/files/90132662/Windows_XP_Dark_Edition_V.6_RefiX.part3.rar
Alexander 03/15/2008 02:02 am
Nandhu,

Thank you for writing us.
Do you use the Premium Rapidshare account?

Sincerely,
Alexander