Context Menu in Opera 8?

Delarge 05/20/2005 07:00 am
I would just like to know how to add Download with Massd and Download All with Massd to the context menu on the right click in Opera 8. I know it`s possible (I had it that way), but I had to reinstall Opera and now I cannot figure out how to do it again (I have installed plugin, too). I`m using latest version of Massdownloader. Thanks a lot for any advice what`s wrong.
Alexander 05/20/2005 08:04 am
Delarge,

Thank you for writing us.
Please close Opera, go to the Mass Downloader Options dialog, Integration | Browsers section.
Please uncheck the Opera box, click the Apply button, then check this box back and click the OK button.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Delarge 05/20/2005 10:02 am
> Delarge,
>
> Thank you for writing us.
> Please close Opera, go to the Mass Downloader Options dialog, Integration | Browsers section.
> Please uncheck the Opera box, click the Apply button, then check this box back and click the OK button.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff

Thanks for reply, but I`ve just tried that and it still doesn`t work. When I unchecked Opera field and click Apply as you said, I got error Acces violation at adress xxxxxxxx im module massdown.exe Read of adress xxxxxxxx. Then I reinstalled MD, but had the same outcome (and the same error). Everything else works fine, but there`s no download with MD and download all withMD in the right click menu=( Have no idea what Im doing wrong...
Alexander 05/21/2005 03:41 am
Delarge,

> When I unchecked Opera field and click Apply as you said, I got error Acces violation at
> adress xxxxxxxx im module massdown.exe Read of adress xxxxxxxx.

Could you please tell us this error address xxxxxxxx (the first one of these Xs)?
Thank you!

Alexander
Delarge 05/21/2005 04:00 am
It`s address 005B7739. I also searched through Opera Forums and find one person with exactly same problem (dissapearing of MD in the context menu), but there was no answer in that thread and it was about half a year old (I think, Opera 7.60beta or so).

Alexander 05/21/2005 04:15 am
Thank you!

I forward this information to Mass Downloader developers.
They will fix this problem as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Alexander
Delarge 05/21/2005 04:45 am
When browsing through Opera Forums I aslo figure out that it should be possible to add missing commands to context menu manually, but there were different examples (and not much detailed for me). Maybe somebody could post here something like guide how to do it with Mass Downloader, if it`s possible. I guess developers of MD certainly know it.