How do I download sets of images with each image on its on page

Chyuing Minhigam 02/23/2005 11:38 pm
I found an art site similar to deviantart.com where there`s a webpage with thumbnails that link to seperate html files with the actual image on it. I tried using Internet Explorer and right clicking the "+ Mass downloader: download All Files" but all I get are a list of html files like image001.html to image030.html instead of direct links to their actual images. Is there a way to go another level using Mass Downloader so that I can get at these images? I don`t want to go into each directory and add the images individually.

If it can`t work with Mass Downloader, would it work with Offline Explorer? I`ve already tried but perhaps I`m doing something wrong. When I go do it, I automatically gets disconnected after about 10 files. My friend said it happens to prevent large bandwidth usage on the server from people that try to rip the entire website. I`m not sure what else I can do. Any asistance would be appreciated.
Oleg Chernavin 02/24/2005 10:36 am
I think, you should go to the Options dialog in Offline Explorer and set 1 connection and 2-4 seconds pause there. Click OK button and try to download the site again.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff