Will not start new download

Shannon 06/02/2004 03:42 pm
I`m having problems getting MD to start a new download when one is finished. I have to manually start each one when the previous one is completed. I`ve tried selecting all and then starting but it tries to start every one of them at the same time even though I have the option for active downloads set to 1. And I guess since there are still downloads not completed it doesn`t hang up my connection even though I have the option to do so checked. Any suggestions??
Alexander 06/03/2004 01:44 am
Dear Shannon,

Thank you for writing us.
Please write me, which state have your waiting downloads?
To set the Normal please right-click a Project, go to Queue submenu and select the "Set Normal" item. It seems to me that you have the "Do not load this project automatically" box checked in the File | Default Project properties dialog.
Please write me about the result. Thank you.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Shannon 06/03/2004 02:26 am
Strange...I had them set to the normal state initially but couldn`t get it to work so I selected all and went to the queue submenu and selected "increase position" which gave them all a number. This didn`t work either and after I saw your message I went back and reset them all to normal and now it works. Hopefully I will not have anymore problems. I`ll let you know if I do. Great program by the way. I`ve been trying out many different ones and I think I`ve finally found the one to keep!
Alexander 06/03/2004 02:58 am
Dear Shannon,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Alexander