Problem with right-click

Sonia 04/04/2004 08:32 pm
When I right-click a file, the priority buttons do not work. The other buttons in the pop-up menu work fine, but to change the file priority I have to go to properties. (hope that made sense).
Do you have any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks
Sonia
Alexander 04/05/2004 08:11 am
Dear Sonia,

Which version of Mass Downloader do you use?

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Sonia 04/05/2004 09:33 am
I have version 2.6 SR1.

Sorry about posting this question twice. I thought it might get missed under the old post so I made a new one.

Thanks a lot.
Sonia
Alexander 04/06/2004 04:12 am
Dear Sonia,

Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please describe me the way to reproduce this problem?
When these items are disabled?

Thank you,
Alexander
Sonia 04/06/2004 10:48 am
In your last post I am assuming that disabled refers to the file priority "do not load". Please let me know if it refers to something else.

When I right click on a file name in any folder the menu comes up with the buttons "download, priority, etc". When I go to the priority button, the menu with "high, meduim, etc" comes up. When I click on a priority, the file does not change to that. ie, file is "normal", I click "high", file remains "normal".
It does not matter what priority the file is or what folder it is in, the change priority via right-click just will not work. I have to go to properties to change the priority.

I hope that this answered your questions.
Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks again
Sonia
Alexander 04/08/2004 01:35 pm
Dear Sonia,

Thank you for this information.
This problem is fixed in the Mass Downloader 2.7 Beta 1 version. You can wait for Mass Downloader 2.7 Release, we plan to publish it before the end of April.

Thank you for your help.
Alexander