· OS : Windows 2000, Prof, (5.0.2195)
· MD: 2.6.398
After the upgrade from 2.4 to 2.6.398, we experience strange problems with the MassDownloader.
We have scheduled massdownloader to start downloading from a ftp-server every night at 3:am, but when we check the system at 8 am, the window and icon have disappeared. – After checking the task manager, we can see that massdown.exe is still running and after checking the files, MD still download. So the “only” problem is that the window and icon have disappeared. How do we avoid this ?
Looking forward hearing from you.
Thanks in advance.
Thank you for writing us.
We will test this undder Windows 2000 OS. Please write us you this problem will repeat.
Which other programs were running this time?
The issue happens every night after we upgraded the program.
There is only minor programs running at the machine while this is running
* Windows commander
Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please export Mass Downloader registry settings for us?
To export Mass Downloader data from Registry please:
1. Open Windows Start menu Run dialog, type "regedit" and press Ok button
2. In the left panel of Registry editor please select
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MetaProducts\Mass Downloader" folder
3. Go to Registry main menu entry and select Export item, save data to c:\1.reg
4. Please attach this file to email message and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your help.
We found the problem and fortunately it was not related to Massdownloader, but to the login vs the account login on the scheduled task.
Thanks for your help anyway.
Thank you for informing us.