Downloads Stop

Nathan Jones 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Anybody Had This Problem?

While downloading everything goes great then it gets to 99% or 100% and the last thread just seems to stop and the download speed drops to 0. Somtimes you can click stop and start and it will finish but others the download has to be restarted.

Anyhelp?
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Dear Nathan Jones,

Thank you for writing us.
Please open Mass Downloader Options dialog, Internet | Connection section.
Please set the first parameter to 10-15, the second to 45-50, third to 60-70. Then click OK.
Please test your downloads and write us about the result. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
Mick 03/29/2006 07:01 am
> Dear Nathan Jones,
>
> Thank you for writing us.
> Please open Mass Downloader Options dialog, Internet | Connection section.
> Please set the first parameter to 10-15, the second to 45-50, third to 60-70. Then click OK.
> Please test your downloads and write us about the result. Thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
> Alexander.
> | Alexander Bednyakov
> | Senior Developer
> | MetaProducts Corporation

I`ve had the same problem as Nathan. I left it over-night last week & found the pc still humming away the next day with zero speed & no estimated time showing.
I`ve done what Alexander sugested (I`ve just installed the latest beta version too) & it`s still happening. I`m running XP by the way.
Mick
Dear Mick,

Could you please make the detailed downloading log for one of this problem downloads?
Please select not very big one (no more than 2-3 Mb.)

For making the detailed log please check all settings under the Log tab in the Project properties dialog for the selected project. Start the Project downloading from the beginning. After it is done, if this error appeared, right-click in the Log view window and select "Save to file" item from the pop-up menu. Save file, pack it using WinZip or etc program and email it to us (support@metaproducts.com) as attachment.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
Ranbdy 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Was the problems with the downloads stopping at 99% ever figured out? I`m having the same problem.
Dear Ranbdy,

Did you send us the downloading log file?
We fixed this problem and this was confirmed by many users.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Randy 03/29/2006 07:01 am
>
I apologize, but I don`t quie know how to capture a log file for you. It`s all downloads, not just yours. Can you please give me detailed instructions on how to creae a log?

Thanks,

Randy

Dear Ranbdy,
>
> Did you send us the downloading log file?
> We fixed this problem and this was confirmed by many users.
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff
>
For making the detailed log please check all settings under the Log tab in the Project properties dialog for the selected project. Start the Project downloading from the beginning. After it is done, if this error appeared, right-click in the Log view window and select "Save to file" item from the pop-up menu. Save file, pack it using WinZip or etc program and email it to us (support@metaproducts.com) as attachment.

Thank you,
Alexander