Mass downloader does not accept registration

Anat 03/29/2006 07:01 am
I have put in my registeration info {username and key} mass downloader works perfectly alright and also shows my name in the "Registered to" dialog in Help>About , but often during the middle of a download a pop up box says that "You have only 8 days left" then I again click on the "register" button and put in my registeration information, then again everything is perfect and my name is again displayed in "Registered to" in Help>About, then again the next day Mass Downloader shows "NOT REGISTERED" in Help>About , and a dialog box says "You have 7 days left" and I again have to put in my registration information. This has been happening continuously.
What should I do??
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Dear Anat,

Please send your registration Name and Code to support@metaproducts.com. Lena will check them and send you the updated registration key if there is a problem.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
Dear Mr. Alexander, I have sent the key to the mail address that u specified.

> Dear Anat,
>
> Please send your registration Name and Code to support@metaproducts.com. Lena will check them and send you the updated registration key if there is a problem.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Sincerely,
> Alexander.
> | Alexander Bednyakov
> | Senior Developer
> | MetaProducts Corporation
Thanks for the quick help by ur staff. Everything is fine now
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Dear Ali,

I cannot find your email in our registration database. Could you please send your registration name and email to support@metaproducts.com for checking and new key generation?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
mazterdrvgz 01/07/2009 01:40 pm
> I have put in my registeration info {username and key} mass downloader works perfectly alright and also shows my name in the "Registered to" dialog in Help>About , but often during the middle of a download a pop up box says that "You have only 8 days left" then I again click on the "register" button and put in my registeration information, then again everything is perfect and my name is again displayed in "Registered to" in Help>About, then again the next day Mass Downloader shows "NOT REGISTERED" in Help>About , and a dialog box says "You have 7 days left" and I again have to put in my registration information. This has been happening continuously.
> What should I do??
Alexander 01/07/2009 03:07 pm
Mazter Drvgz,

Thank you for writing us.
Could you please send your registration Name and Code ( or email address you used when purchased your Mass Downloader registration and the approximate date when you did this) to support@metaproducts.com? We will use our orders database to find your registration code and send it to you.

Best regards,
Alexander

Jerry Taylor 02/25/2009 03:53 am
Dear Alexander Bednyakov

I brought the MetaProducts Mass Downloader ver 3.6.759 on Feb 23, 2009 then send 3 e-mail to support@metaproducts.com about my Order Status with request for the unlock of 30-days trial I download and install and do not received since any responds, key or unlock or even responds for my emails.

So far nothing happens and no any responds as well from Customer Service I send email too.

I paid instant via PayPal Pricw $19.95 USD - Transaction ID: 2DP26076V2376800T

What I should do Now???
Alexander 02/25/2009 08:40 am
Jerry Taylor,

As I know, our support representative contacted you with the registration code.
The problem cause seem to be in the spam filters of your ISP - sometimes the good messages are treated as junk emails.

Regards,
Alexander