help me "multiple channels"

shan 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Dear sir,

i recently downloaded MD2.5 SR3 before i had used MD2.3,in 2.5 i try to open incompleted file generated by MD2.3 it tells "sorry,this is cannot be imported because it was downloaded by multiple channels".Please help me how to download that incompleated file using MD2.5SR3.

thanx
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Thank you for writing us.
This feature is intended for import incomplete downloads from browsers and other single-threaded download programs.
Did you uninstall the old version of Mass Downloader before the installation of the new one?
Please note that you need to complete all your current downloads before the MD uninstallation or install the new version over the old one.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
shan 03/29/2006 07:01 am
> Thank you for writing us.
> This feature is intended for import incomplete downloads from browsers and other single-threaded download programs.
> Did you uninstall the old version of Mass Downloader before the installation of the new one?
> Please note that you need to complete all your current downloads before the MD uninstallation or install the new version over the old one.
>
> Sincerely,
> Alexander.
> | Alexander Bednyakov
> | Senior Developer
> | MetaProducts Corporation

sir,

i installed new version over the existing one i didnot uninstall anything.i had incompleated file ,is there is any idea to compleate the download if so please tell me.

thanx
> sir,
>
> i installed new version over the existing one i didnot uninstall anything.i had incompleated file ,is there is any idea to compleate the download if so please tell me.
>
> thanx

So, you have all Projects in the list?

Thanks,
Alexander.
Chris 03/29/2006 07:01 am
> > sir,
> >
> > i installed new version over the existing one i didnot uninstall anything.i had incompleated file ,is there is any idea to compleate the download if so please tell me.
> >
> > thanx
>
> So, you have all Projects in the list?
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander.

hi,
I am having this problem except i didn`t install a new version. i am using 2.6 and when i started up my computer i found a problem. i opened MD and there is nothing in the lists. i was downloading a game demo and it had been in the list before. i tried importing it and it gave me the multiple channels error. It had less than a meg to finish. i try double clicking it and MD opens but nothing starts. so now all i have is an incomplete file. Can i do anything?
-thanks-
Dear Chris,

Thank you for writing us.
It seems that the Projects information file removed or corrupted by some reason.
We are developing the new method to store projects information. It will not based on the disk file with the stored Projects information.
We plan to add it to Mass Downloader 2.7 version.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation