Massdownloader with Kazaa?

Tom 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Can Massdownloader be used with Kazaa and if so how?
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:01 am
> Can Massdownloader be used with Kazaa and if so how?

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your question. Kazaa is the peer-to-peer application which uses its own file transfer protocol. Mass Downloader supports the standard HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. So, I will not download files from Kazaa, I think.
We will research this area for more information.

Thanks,
Alexander.
heath 03/29/2006 07:01 am
> > Can Massdownloader be used with Kazaa and if so how?
> > Dear Tom,
> > Thank you for your question. Kazaa is the peer-to-peer application which uses its own file transfer protocol. Mass Downloader supports the standard HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. So, I will not download files from Kazaa, I think.
> We will research this area for more information.
> > Thanks,
> Alexander.

When researching please check to see if it will work with kazaa, kazaa lite k++, shareaza, morpheus and limewire for these are the most popular p2p clients and they are all created to run differently and use different servers and are actually not alike in the p2p file distribution. So if mass downloader works with kazaa it probably wont wok with the others. If you added the ability to work with all these p2p clients that i have mentioned then mass downloader would be very unique and powerful.
Code Division 6 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Hey i once was using DAP (DOWNLOAD ACCELERATOR PLUS) its good but not quite as fast as Mass Downloader and does not support MMS protocols... .. .. .. . But once i was using Kazaa ABOUT TWO YEARS BACK I REALLY dont know wat the hack did i do!! but suddenly DAP started download files from kazaa whenver kazaa starts a download so as DAP starts too and its was upto 200kb/sec wow but couldnt figure it out till 2day wat i did!!

i think there might be a possiblity and as u can mass downloader is far more smart and Intergrates into browsers easily!! it must be abit more easier!!

But as wat i believe their might be a hope for it!!