Download Problems- Cannot open downloaded files

John Kevan 03/29/2006 07:00 am
I am unable to open files that have been downloaded via Mass downloader, why is this!!
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Please write at least one URL of downloaded files. We cannot answer you without this information.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
cRoMo 03/29/2006 07:00 am
> Please write at least one URL of downloaded files. We cannot answer you without this information.

I have similar problem, but it relates ftp downloading. For example, I have downloaded twice this file, and both times it have been damaged: ftp://ftp.ritlabs.com/pub/the_bat/beta/tb162b07.rar
> > Please write at least one URL of downloaded files. We cannot answer you without this information.
>
> I have similar problem, but it relates ftp downloading. For example, I have downloaded twice this file, and both times it have been damaged: ftp://ftp.ritlabs.com/pub/the_bat/beta/tb162b07.rar
>

Dear cRoMo,

Thank you for this URL. We`ll test this download and fix problem, if any.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation

> > I am unable to open files that have been downloaded via Mass downloader, why is this!!

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for writing us.
Could you please give us more details on your problem? Which files you download, a link for a test?
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Alexander.
Ryan 03/29/2006 07:00 am
I have had similar problems, its seems to corrupt random files a lot.
Dear Ryan,

Thank you for writing us.
Which version of Mass Downloader do you have?
Could you please send us the downloading log file of such problem download?

For making the detailed log please check all settings under the Log tab in the Project properties dialog for the selected project. Start downloading. After it is done, if this error appeared, right-click in the Log view window and select "Save to file" item from the pop-up menu. Save file, pack it using WinZip or etc program and email it to support@metaproducts.com as attachment. Please add some description.

Thank you.
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff