Opera Integration and some else suggestions

cRoMo 03/29/2006 07:00 am
It would be great, if MD plugin for Opera could automaticaly `go back` after queueing the downlaod. Similar function is available in Reget Deluxe, and it is very convienient. Aditionally, posibility to configure file`s extensions to catch - it is possible, good example is Opera plugin for LeechGet. I think this is all I need to make MD my best downlaod manager.

PS. Oh, and one thing more: option to make `close` button work as `minimize`.

PS2. I almost forgot: If you`ll set in `MD Options` -> `Advanced` -> `Log and history` -> `Set downlaod limit to` less or exact a year, `History bar` shouldn`t show a year (only a month). It would decerase widht of history tree.

PS. Shortcuts to change `Speed limit`. And it woluld be nice to have a switch on status bar with all four speed settings (or convienient sliding bar) - just like in FlashGet.
I`ve forgotten. It would be tricky to make possible removing browser`s integration in MD`s Options. Just like in Downlaod Mage. It is especially comfortable when using Opera browser.

All these ideas relate MD 2.5.319.
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:00 am
> I`ve forgotten. It would be tricky to make possible removing browser`s integration in MD`s Options. Just like in Downlaod Mage. It is especially comfortable when using Opera browser.
>
> All these ideas relate MD 2.5.319.

Please go to MD Options | Integration | Browsers and set browsers integration as you want.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:00 am
> It would be great, if MD plugin for Opera could automaticaly `go back` after queueing the downlaod. Similar function is available in Reget Deluxe, and it is very convienient. Aditionally, posibility to configure file`s extensions to catch - it is possible, good example is Opera plugin for LeechGet. I think this is all I need to make MD my best downlaod manager.
>

The new integration method will be added to MD 2.6. It will work with Opera in more convenient way.

> PS. Oh, and one thing more: option to make `close` button work as `minimize`.

It will work like minimize button in MD 2.5 SR1 (The better name is "LP1" - "Languages Pack 1" - it will contain several new languages for UI).

> PS2. I almost forgot: If you`ll set in `MD Options` -> `Advanced` -> `Log and history` -> `Set downlaod limit to` less or exact a year, `History bar` shouldn`t show a year (only a month). It would decerase widht of history tree.

Thank you. We will think about your suggestion. Now we use the year node to separate months of different years, like December 2002 and January 2003.

> PS. Shortcuts to change `Speed limit`. And it woluld be nice to have a switch on status bar with all four speed settings (or convienient sliding bar) - just like in FlashGet.

Why you don`t like the toolbar button?
The non-standard controls will confuse users.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
> > PS. Shortcuts to change `Speed limit`. And it woluld be nice to have a switch on status bar with all four speed settings (or convienient sliding bar) - just like in FlashGet.
>
> Why you don`t like the toolbar button?
> The non-standard controls will confuse users.

Well, now I think that the sliding bar isn`t as necessary as I thought - I`ve get assumed to the toolabr speed button :)