MD FTP Browser problems

Dave Enright 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Hi

I have recently downloaded the trial version of MD 2.5. I thought it was a great idea to have an included FTP browser, but I can`t get it to work.

Once I type in the address and hit enter I get an error taht It can`t open the site, but I know these FTP servers are working as they work with the other FTP software I use. Also, how do I set Usernames and Passwords ofr FTP sites, I preseumed that this would be through the options buttion inthe browser but when clicked this does nothing!

Any ideas
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:00 am
> I have recently downloaded the trial version of MD 2.5. I thought it was a great idea to have an included FTP browser, but I can`t get it to work.
>
> Once I type in the address and hit enter I get an error taht It can`t open the site, but I know these FTP servers are working as they work with the other FTP software I use. Also, how do I set Usernames and Passwords ofr FTP sites, I preseumed that this would be through the options buttion inthe browser but when clicked this does nothing!

Could you please send any of FTP addresses you tried to support@metaproducts.com?

This "Properties" button's purpose is to switch the Projects adding mode. FTP Browser asks you about user name and password if server needs them.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
Rongo MacDonald 03/29/2006 07:00 am

Greetings I have just upgraded from 2.4 t0 2.5 & i also are having problems with my FTP browser, do the copy & paste "thingy" but nothing happens....Never had this problem with 2.4
Cheers...