Site Explorer

Uwe Haeusler 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Hi!
I?ve just tried Mass Downloader fro the first time and must say i like it!
There?s only one point which lets me stay at flashget for the moment and thats the site explorer flashget has. i?m using thisone very often and think its very useful.
is it planned to give MD an site explorer too?

also i would like to know how the download list security is handled. flashget has an option to backup the download list for the cases of crashes which can corrupt the download list (what happens several times a week to me unfortunately). is there such an possabilty for MD too? or is the integrity of the download list better than in flashget?
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:00 am
> I?ve just tried Mass Downloader fro the first time and must say i like it!
> There?s only one point which lets me stay at flashget for the moment and thats the site explorer flashget has. i?m using thisone very often and think its very useful.
> is it planned to give MD an site explorer too?

Yes, we plan to add similar feature to the future version of Mass Downloader, thanks. Now you can use FTP browser for ftp:// links.

> also i would like to know how the download list security is handled. flashget has an option to backup the download list for the cases of crashes which can corrupt the download list (what happens several times a week to me unfortunately). is there such an possabilty for MD too? or is the integrity of the download list better than in flashget?

Mass Downloader saves its Projects list on every changes. We don`t have reports about problems with it. Please test Mass Downloader on your computer and write us about results.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation