download reads incorrect amount after it gets disconnected

pmohacsy 03/29/2006 07:00 am
when i download something and my 4 hr limit comes up first b4 full d/l and it gets disconnected it retries 20 times and stuffs up the redialer! so i have to turn mdownloader off and retry and then it changes the amount i have downloaded,to being complete or almost complete , even though only 1/2 of it has downloaded ! then i cant get any more as it thinks it is complete and the file i have dont work cos its only half there ! whats up ! im using win98se p3 700. it worked alright for a while but now its stuffed ! i tried reinstalling it , but its no better !
03/29/2006 07:00 am
> when i download something and my 4 hr limit comes up first b4 full d/l and it gets disconnected it retries 20 times and stuffs up the redialer! so i have to turn mdownloader off and retry and then it changes the amount i have downloaded,to being complete or almost complete , even though only 1/2 of it has downloaded ! then i cant get any more as it thinks it is complete and the file i have dont work cos its only half there ! whats up ! im using win98se p3 700. it worked alright for a while but now its stuffed ! i tried reinstalling it , but its no better !

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your report. I`ll try to reproduce this problem on my computer and fix it ASAP.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation