Validate links & Maxthon browser

Thos 05/06/2005 09:47 am
Using the Validate Links, I get a status of `File has not been checked yet` on several links and this status does not change even after the process completes. I have verified that these links are live. What does this status mean?

I suggest having the option to define the browser and not be limited to IE, Firefox and Netscape. I use the Maxthon browser.
Oleg Chernavin 05/09/2005 08:15 am
> Using the Validate Links, I get a status of `File has not been checked yet` on several links and this status does not change even after the process completes. I have verified that these links are live. What does this status mean?

It means that Links Organizer collected the information about the file last modification date and the file size. On the next check this information will be used to compare and see if the file has changed.

> I suggest having the option to define the browser and not be limited to IE, Firefox and Netscape. I use the Maxthon browser.

I installed Maxthon and saw that it uses MS IE Favorites by default. Is it so on your system (MS IE links section shows exactly the same Favorites as you have in Maxthon)?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff