New Opera 7.11

meupc 03/29/2006 07:02 am
i have installed Links Organizer 1.3 on my WinxpPro.
I can install it but when I try to run it, it just freezes showing the
start screen when tried to read Opera 7.x hotlist.
Don`t know what to do.
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Is it possible to ask you to send the hotlist file to us to support@metaproducts.com ? I would see what`s wrong with it and correct Links Organizer. Thank you.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
03/29/2006 07:02 am
I would like to help, but where in opera is saved? or which filename?

> Is it possible to ask you to send the hotlist file to us to support@metaproducts.com ? I would see what`s wrong with it and correct Links Organizer. Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MetaProducts corp.
The file name should be opera6.adr. It is located in your Application Data directory \Opera\Profile folder usually.

Oleg.
> The file name should be opera6.adr. It is located in your Application Data directory \Opera\Profile folder usually.
>
> Oleg.

The file that you are asking for, is my personal bookmarks. Can?t send you (have user/password). Maybe if you install Opera you will find the solution.

and Link organizer isn?t working with the new opera release.
I just upgraded to Opera 7.11 English, but the new Opera bookmarks are handled correctly by Links Organizer 1.3. I see no problem, although I tried to changed some bookmarks there, etc.

Maybe it would be possible to ask you to copy that file and then remove passwords from it in a text editor?

Oleg.
> I just upgraded to Opera 7.11 English, but the new Opera bookmarks are handled correctly by Links Organizer 1.3. I see no problem, although I tried to changed some bookmarks there, etc.
>
> Maybe it would be possible to ask you to copy that file and then remove passwords from it in a text editor?
>
> Oleg.

Now I renamed the file Opera6.adr to opera6old.adr, and LinksOrganizer is fine...maybe something wrong with my bookmarks. But in menu now it doesn?t shows opera only internet explorer. I think that my bookmarks are too big. I will try to edit and send you.
Thank you very much!

Oleg.