Commands list

Anatoly 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Help me, please!
What is the syntax of custom command to add in the commands list? Also what is their syntax in the Visual Workshop?
Is there any manual on this programs, including in the WebOffice (because of its help is strongly reduced), for example, PDF version?
Best, Anatoly (Russia)
Oleg Chernavin 04/12/2006 09:21 am
We are working on a PDF manual now. We hope to have it with the next version of Web Office.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Steven M. 09/25/2006 06:57 am
I am trying to contact the author of Lightpad regarding several feature requests. I sent an email to Oleg over the weekend, but I am thinking perhaps he did not get the message--because I see that another person here stated that he could not establish email contact.

I am not sure who the author of Lightpad is, but if the author would contact me and provide a way for me to reply to a working email address or online form, I would be appreciative. It is about either adding more features to lightpad, or if that is not a possibility, then a request for a custom application that the author can resale, rename, etc. to reduce costs of the custom application.

thank you,
steven
Oleg Chernavin 09/25/2006 07:03 am
Yes, I received the E-mail from you. The problem is that this developer is quite busy now and the work is slow. I will analyze the features you offer and let you know what can be done.

Oleg.
Steven M. 09/25/2006 07:34 am
Wow, that was fast. Ok, now I know you received the message--thank you very much. I will wait for your recommendation.

Thank you for replying and letting me know you received the email and that you are analyzing the situation.

I am sorry to hear that the developer is so busy. I was hoping to find an experienced developer that had experience with programming an HTML editor--this would be the most intelligent method to produce a good editor for internet marketing without "reinventing" the wheel from scratch.

thank you very much,
Steven
p.s. please update my email address to this new one here. I want to continue to receive information from you and metaproducts, but spam is killing my old email address.