No function on Desktop?

Alexander Poschel 11/24/2003 03:56 pm
Dir sirs,

i just bye the your really great product! many thank!

is it possible to use autodialogs with "Desktop" (i hope it has the same name in english, because i use german as my preferd language)

many thanks in advance
Alexander Poschel
Oleg Chernavin 11/25/2003 04:15 am
Dear Alexander Poschel,

Thank you for asking. Can you please tell me more, how would you like AutoDialogs to interact with Desktop?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Alexander Poschel 11/25/2003 05:11 am
> Thank you for asking. Can you please tell me more, how would you like AutoDialogs to interact with Desktop?

Perhaps, the name "Desktop" isn`t the right. Let me try to explain with other words. If i start "explorer.exe" (on the left side are folders and on the right side the files) AutoDialogs works very well. But if i start "Arbeitsplatz" (there are all Harddisks, CD-ROM Drives, Network-connections and so on, like: A:, C:, D:, ...) no AutoDialogs appears. So, if i want zu change to some subfolder, i have to klick an C: then click on the folder windows and so on.

It woud by very nice, if there ("Arbeitsplatz" is also the posibility to jump to some subfolder with AutoDialogs.

I hope this words can help you to understand my wish.

Thanks.
Alexander
Oleg Chernavin 11/25/2003 08:48 am
Yes, we are working on this now. If the window will have Address bar visible, AutoDialogs 2.2 will be able to change its location. I hope that we will have the new version in December.

Oleg.